Any other PC gamers out there?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jonny
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I just built a new one just so I could play Battlefield 4 a few weeks ago, though I'm not a big gamer.

Intel i7-3770k Ivy Bridge Processor
EVGA GTX770 4GB graphics card
G-skill 16Gb ram
120GB SSD just for the OS(Windows 7) and 2x 1GB WD Black HD
24" Apple Cinema display

Nice! I wish I had the cash for a full upgrade....I'm running on older hardware..phenom II x4 3.2 6gb memory, 2xgtx660 superclocked, and standard spinning disks..I think it would run BF4....but not well haha
 
I had a cheap hp with an upgraded graphics/sound card and the processor was just good enough to run bf2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new