Any Potential in these 2 Chalices?

Fragged_it

Dremel_Master
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2009
Messages
308
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you see any potential in these 2 chalices?

chalice-4.jpg


chalice-4a.jpg


chalice-5.jpg


chalice-5a.jpg
 
Move them around in your tank (high light, Low light ect) see what kinda colors diffrent lighting and flows bring out...
 
Are you kidding? They both have nice potential. Find the sweet spots.
 
Tons of potential there!
Personally I like the first one there, but nothing wrong with the second one either!
 
1st one looks like BC's lucky charms, just saying...
+1 on trying different lighting positions.
 
I appreciate the feed back. I'm debating if I should grab them and frag them or try to move them as a whole....
 
+1 on different lighting. I would try to get them the coloration u want prior to fragging
 
I really dig the second one. I've never seen one like it.
The first one isn't that uncommon....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new