Any programming experts out there??

  • Thread starter Thread starter bct15
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bct15

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
2,846
Reaction score
169
Location
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if there is any good programmers here on r2r who can help me with a problem. I am writing a program in python right now (the programs purpose will be to handle tensor calculus), and have ran into a problem, that is a little confusing, in one of my class definitions. Before I explain the problem on here and confuse everybody I want to see if there is even anybody on here that might know a little about python first, which is very similar to c. Also, the program involves some math but the part I'm stuck on doesn't envoke much math at all.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new