Any programs to help with aquascaping?

kiran

reef noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't mean anything that's specifically designed for this because I highly doubt there's anything like that (if there is let me know lol).

What I guess I mean is there a program anyone here suggests to try and get a rough draft or a "blueprint" of how I would want the structure to be? Just something that will help me visualize it better before I get to work chiseling and gluing without a real plan. An example would be like when you're designing a 3d animated character and you can switch to a mode where it visualizes the "skeleton". Preferably something that's easy to pick up and learn over the course of a week

Thanks you beautiful people.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't mean anything that's specifically designed for this because I highly doubt there's anything like that (if there is let me know lol).

What I guess I mean is there a program anyone here suggests to try and get a rough draft or a "blueprint" of how I would want the structure to be? Just something that will help me visualize it better before I get to work chiseling and gluing without a real plan. An example would be like when you're designing a 3d animated character and you can switch to a mode where it visualizes the "skeleton". Preferably something that's easy to pick up and learn over the course of a week

Thanks you beautiful people.
I think you can use any of these programs below. I would suggest, though - that you buy your rock first - and then use the program to design. otherwise - you may make a design on paper - that won't work with your rock

good luck!!

Sink_or_Swim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you can use any of these programs below. I would suggest, though - that you buy your rock first - and then use the program to design. otherwise - you may make a design on paper - that won't work with your rock

good luck!!

Oooh awesome, my dad has one of those programs because he was designing a deck. I have my rock on the way - didn't even think to use that for aquascape design!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 32.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back