Any PS4 Gamers

  • Thread starter Thread starter cowboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cowboy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2015
Messages
796
Reaction score
683
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just seeing who else games I myself game to kill time as I don't sleep much at all right now just jumped back onto Destiny. But I've been playing elder scroll online.
 
I loved the the elder scrolls series up until they released this mmo version...been playing alot of fallout 4
 
Tag how's division haven't checked it out yet. I quit gaming for almost a year
 
I can't really get into the new mmo I used to play the heck out of skyrim.
 
My tags rednec25
 
I normally am either playing the Souls games (just beat Bloodborne and am now playing Dark Souls 3) or sports games (Madden or NBA2K).
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new