Any pug owners here?

a782db2c08e4b9bf05c3f3d98633f92a.jpg
my mastiff
 
I just wanted to create a thread for pugs. My pug is 3 years old, got her as a puppy at 8 weeks.
IMG_3796.JPG
What a cute Pug! Looks like a little person with that pose and look in her eyes. Must be super smart.
 
My daughter wants one, but we have english mastiff and bloodhound mix. No tiny dogs here. My daughter loves pugs though!
 
What a cute Pug! Looks like a little person with that pose and look in her eyes. Must be super smart.
My dog is not really that smart. Sge constantly gets her toys stuck under the couch and she beckons me to get them for her.
 
I love pugs. I miss ours so much. We lost Anna(second pic) 3 years ago when she slipped on the ice and broke her back, and Bubba (top pic) last year to an adrenal tumor. Our current dogs, Luna and Sunni, in the bottom 2 pictures, are an even mix of pug, dachshund, boxer and pit.

397861e326a8323e45ca1bb2532f5c03.jpg
c3341d68f79fbde036cb861de231c190.jpg
7c6f2f0565ade8f4537673f0e2eaa65b.jpg
47040f34ade1927c5687adb499acbd03.jpg
 
Last edited:
I love pugs. I miss ours so much. We lost Anna(second pic) 3 years ago when she slipped on the ice and broke her back, and Bubba (top pic) last year to an adrenal tumor. Our current dogs, Luna and Sunni, in the bottom 2 pictures, are an even mix of pug, dachshund, boxer and pit.

397861e326a8323e45ca1bb2532f5c03.jpg
c3341d68f79fbde036cb861de231c190.jpg
7c6f2f0565ade8f4537673f0e2eaa65b.jpg
47040f34ade1927c5687adb499acbd03.jpg
Those are some beautiful dogs right there. Sorry for the loss of your pups :(.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new