Any PVC sumps out there?

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Again you would have to have a way to cut the channel prefectly at depth to do that. :) I have 5 sheets of PVC in my garage.:) An the tools to do it. But not the time to do it anymore.:)

OP
OP
McPuff

McPuff

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Again you would have to have a way to cut the channel prefectly at depth to do that. :) I have 5 sheets of PVC in my garage.:) An the tools to do it. But not the time to do it anymore.:)

If only we lived closer to each other! :0)

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mostly use the Rubbermaids anymore. Having been in the hobby for a very long time I enjoy research and use the tubs for the aquariums. Getting a 300 gallon tub this year for my new tank. I keep a planted tank in the living room for my wife. As she is tried of seeing corals anymore after 35 years.:)

OP
OP
McPuff

McPuff

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mostly use the Rubbermaids anymore. Having been in the hobby for a very long time I enjoy research and use the tubs for the aquariums. Getting a 300 gallon tub this year for my new tank. I keep a planted tank in the living room for my wife. As she is tried of seeing corals anymore after 35 years.:)

So the 300 gal tub will be your display? I've seen another like that and it was really cool. Please create a build thread for it! :0)

Here's my 40 "lagoon" that I use for soft corals, frags, and my humu trigger. It's a fun tank and is plumbed into my main system.

OP
OP
McPuff

McPuff

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pic...

lagoon_April.jpg

cracker

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Iv'e built several plywood sumps very sturdy & not pricey . The 2 prt epoxy is the most expensive. Or You could line it with fiberglass . Also exactly the dimensions you want.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 37 35.2%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 18 17.1%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 19 18.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back