- Joined
- Feb 19, 2010
- Messages
- 903
- Reaction score
- 195
- Location
- Miami
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
My Gallaxy electronic ballast just died after many years of operation. They are out, as is Icecap.
As I start looking around for one it seems the choices are VERY limited. I couldn't believe it. I know many have gone to LED's but there still have to be many thousands out their using MH. :)
Any recommendations on the currently available ones. Ive found Lumatek somewhat available with good reviews but mostly sold be "hydroponixs folks", and Coralvue. Cant find any others... :mad:
And PLEASE, I dont care to make this an LED vs MH thread. ;)
I just want to find a good replacement.
As I start looking around for one it seems the choices are VERY limited. I couldn't believe it. I know many have gone to LED's but there still have to be many thousands out their using MH. :)
Any recommendations on the currently available ones. Ive found Lumatek somewhat available with good reviews but mostly sold be "hydroponixs folks", and Coralvue. Cant find any others... :mad:
And PLEASE, I dont care to make this an LED vs MH thread. ;)
I just want to find a good replacement.
