Any techies out there?

Wildreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My friend can not get his vortechs to not time out or control them thru his iPhone 14 max with mobius. I went over there and tried, being I have the regular iPhone 13 that works with the four of mine, yet couldn’t figure his out.

I then uninstalled his off of his kobjous, created a new tank profile on my phone, and the vortechs worked no problem, no time out requests etc.

What could be different about my 13 Vs his 14 max? I checked the obvious, location, blue tooth etc, all seem the same

Derrick0580

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did u try deleting the app off his phone and reinstalling it? Could be its corrupted. Also anytime I have to do anything with something in mobius I have to turn the power off to it and wait 10-30 seconds and power back on to get mobius to recognize it.

OP
OP
W

Wildreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. Tried all that numerous times on last 3 days. Called ecotech today, waited 40 minutes twice, nobody answered

JDCagley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for your troubles - not a fan of all this APP controlled garbage. I wish they would all open their systems to be controlled and/or at a minimum MONITORED by real control system variables. Cheap APP controls are are just that.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 136 41.0%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 165 49.7%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 31 9.3%
Back