Any UK reefers?

leedsrhinojohn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
Any reefers from Lincolnshire?
If so would anybody be interested in a meet and greet somewhere localish and maybe have a little tour of some fish shops or frag swaps or just a general get together and have a beer and talk reefing?
If so let me know

Emarley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
Any reefers from Lincolnshire?
If so would anybody be interested in a meet and greet somewhere localish and maybe have a little tour of some fish shops or frag swaps or just a general get together and have a beer and talk reefing?
If so let me know

Where abouts in Lincolnshire are you? I’m Rotherham, South Yorkshire

Dom

leedsrhinojohn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My lfs is only a small family run business so its only small, he has a decent choice of fish and corals but tends to be the staple stuff, but he will order anything you want.
Lincs Aquatics at Bawtry has a good range of fish and corals and dry equipment.
Let me get my tank more mature and some corals in it then we can look at picking a couple of shops to visit and hopefully more people will come on board.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still Bristol, my lfs is Southwestmarines, I am a coral aholic! ;)
(Simon.)
DSC_0665.JPG

DeanoT88

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, My name is Dean and I'm based in Warwick, Midlands. Running a reefer 250 in my bedroom. Much better than a 40 inch TV!

IMG_20190906_181522.jpg

leedsrhinojohn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not too far, Wroxham the capital of the Broads
Gorgeous place, we go to Great Yarmouth quite often for a long weekend and always have a visit to Potter Heigham and Wroxham while we are there, my mum has a friend who lives in Wroxham and my brother used to live in Wroxham.
I have a cousin who lives in Southrepps who used to have a reef tank, not sure if he still does ( haven't seen him for a year or 2) but if he has I can maybe try to get him on here and you two can possibly get in touch if you like.

Tomplatz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gorgeous place, we go to Great Yarmouth quite often for a long weekend and always have a visit to Potter Heigham and Wroxham while we are there, my mum has a friend who lives in Wroxham and my brother used to live in Wroxham.
I have a cousin who lives in Southrepps who used to have a reef tank, not sure if he still does ( haven't seen him for a year or 2) but if he has I can maybe try to get him on here and you two can possibly get in touch if you like.
We moved up to Norfolk from South London for the fishing and lifestyle. I can definately trade some Diatoms and brown algae as my tank is relatively new. Got loads of chaeto though.

leedsrhinojohn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We moved up to Norfolk from South London for the fishing and lifestyle. I can definately trade some Diatoms and brown algae as my tank is relatively new. Got loads of chaeto though.
You will definitely enjoy the lifestyle there, very laid back and easy going and a nice sense of community.
Ill get in touch with my cousin,if he still has his tank im sure he would trade frags and such like.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 136 87.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%

Back