Any vortech black Friday deals?

from what I was told that Ecotech does not allow any retailer to sell their products under their suggested Retail price (higher is okay but can not be lower).
If Ecotech found out whoever sell their products below the suggested retail price, they will not do business with them
 
Actually they are - mp40 for 378 mp10esw 210 mp60 530 - Participating retailers sell them and you get a rebate form to send to Ecotech. If you can't find a retailer look at Olathe Kansas reef supply stores etc
 
Bulk Reef supply is one of the vendors that is doing it.. Ecotech put a password on the webpage that showed the participating vendors. Only 3 were listed, I dont remember the other 2. I'm sure there's more but these were listed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new