Anybody bought from ReefLounge?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kdx7214
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kdx7214

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2020
Messages
1,054
Reaction score
877
Location
Columbia, MO, US
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been trying to find a one spot foxface rabbitfish for a while now and finally located one at Reef Lounge. Has anyone had any experiences with this company? I'm hesitant to order from someone I've never used without some kind of recommendation :)
 
IMG_4641.jpeg

IMG_4640.jpeg

These pictures were taken at RL in early November. I didn’t buy anything that visit but I saw a few things that I considered to bring home.
I have never bought anything from them on line but I do like to shop there.

I don’t think I would buy a fish and ship it across the country until the winter weather is over.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new