Anybody else love green bubble corals?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,860
Reaction score
122,453
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love the neon green!

bubble.jpg
 
No? :)
 
Definitely! Especially the big wall bubbles.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
I love them. My lady gave me one for our first anniversary. I still have it too and me and the wifey are still happily together!!!

Sorry about the pic. This was the only pic I had....
IMG_1137_zps336c4b36.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new