Anybody have the PDF manuals for the Reefkeeper Archon and Vertex Cerebra

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been looking around for 2 months for the manuals and have found nothing. I have found links for Archon V3 manual but they are dead. I have found nothing on the Vertex Cerebra. If anybody has a copy please let me know.

Thanks

Last edited:

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if I have the manual but I have 2 Archons up and running. I use one to control my tank. Is there something particular about it you are looking for?

OP
OP
robbyg

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if I have the manual but I have 2 Archons up and running. I use one to control my tank. Is there something particular about it you are looking for?
You have two up and running, that is pretty cool. How well do they work?
I just wanted a copy of the PDF manual, nothing in particular just for archive purposes.
Thanks

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a PDF copy from 2014 but a lot has changed since then. Setup is totally different. They both have been stable for awhile. The one controlling my tank is a beta unit. I do go into the controller in my build thread if interested Check it out.

OP
OP
robbyg

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a PDF copy from 2014 but a lot has changed since then. Setup is totally different. They both have been stable for awhile. The one controlling my tank is a beta unit. I do go into the controller in my build thread if interested Check it out.
I checked it out and that is a very nice build thread. There is a wealth of info on the Archon in there, you documented a lot of stuff which is great :)

Thanks

OP
OP
robbyg

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the Manual. If anybody has the V3 manual Archon please let me know. As far as the Cerebra goes I am starting to doubt they ever released a manual.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%

Back