Anybody interested in some zoa frags? the repost!

EvilMel

doesn't click links
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

I've got a few of these left over from our frags swap and I wanted to determine if any of want them.

I can probably get my mom to meet me in Cookeville for lunch on Saturday and bring them back or maybe work it out another way but I need to determine if there's any interest.

I have up to 6 frags (3 already made and I can cut a few more) but I'd need to sell at least 3-4 to make it worth if, otherwise I can just catch up with you guys later on.

I've also got some Tubs blues frags and some red/orange zoa frags if you want some of those as well.

Each frag will be 5-8 polyps and I'm charging $15 per frag. Let me know. I'll post up some photos so you can see what I mean.

King Midas Gold zoas:
IMG_0371.jpg

Red/orange zoas:
IMG_0391.jpg

Tubs:
IMG_0396.jpg

I've also got a Cactus Pavona I can frag up ($10) and one frag of Blue Clove Polyps ($15).

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i bought tubbs, midas, and look-a-likes last time and all were doing well until my rabbit fish went nuts on my zoas. tubbs and midas are coming back, the look-a-likes are 10* bigger than they were when i got them.... i have fragged them twice... that being said, if this does happen, i might grab another tubbs from you, maybe a midas...

OP
OP
EvilMel

EvilMel

doesn't click links
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! They're coming back? I knew that KMG were pretty resilient but the Tubs are sensitive. That speaks highly of your tank! I told you those look-a-likes would grow like MAD if they were my old zoas. They grew very rapidly in my tank. I got ahold of some from my original colony and have been fragging those up as well! So I actually have real EMGS too. I am not sure if I've got enough to make more frags of it BUT...

I didn't want to post these until I got the ok from Chris (fishdoc11) but he said it's cool to sell these to you guys if you want them:
Neon Green Candy Cane frags ($10/head, $20-40 frags)
IMG_0372.jpg

I got them from Chris, grew them out. If you guys want a frag of those, just let me know!

OP
OP
EvilMel

EvilMel

doesn't click links
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys, looks like I'm heading to town on July 29 (Friday). I thought I'd be able to make it sooner but I am doubtful that I can. I will revive this thread at that time!

OP
OP
EvilMel

EvilMel

doesn't click links
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys...here I come...this Friday but it's going to be kind of late. So I will probably have to meet up with you on Saturday morning, if possible. I'll keep everything warm, promise!

Here's a list of the stuff I've got that I can make frags of:
a) King Midas Gold Zoas $15
b) Tubs Blues Zoas $15
c) EvilMel's Green Skirts Zoas $10
d) Purple Death Palys $15
e) Some random large palys (kinda cinnamon-looking?) $10
f) Bright red/orange zoas $15
g) Grimace Monti $15
h) Idaho Grape Monti $10
i) Some other blue SPS that looks like a tort-kinda thing. $15
j) A couple of different SPS that aren't entirely colored up (both purple and greenish brown currently) $10...maybe A. valida?
k) Fuzzy green pavona $10 (cactus pavona)
l) Neon green candy cane $10/head (these came from Chris Ray, as did a bunch of these)

OP
OP
EvilMel

EvilMel

doesn't click links
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh and I can also bring some Nathan's Green Mille frags. They're this super duper fuzzy mille I've got. $15.

OP
OP
EvilMel

EvilMel

doesn't click links
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can make them fairly large! I'd say a good 1-1.5" but really full and fuzzy.

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i will take a good frag of that, just let me know when youll be in town

OP
OP
EvilMel

EvilMel

doesn't click links
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok! Perfect. Can I con you into meeting me at AC on Saturday morning? I'm thinking around 11am? Let me get my ducks in a row. Send me your number and I'll text you (if you accept texts).

Do you want extra tubs and midas? Lemme know as I'm fragging tonight!

Last edited:

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i will look tonight and let you know, you should have my digits in your phone from last time unless deleted... shouldnt be any problem meeting you

Jay M.

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be interested in a nice fuzzy milli too. Jay can you get it when you go? Or I'll come along?

OP
OP
EvilMel

EvilMel

doesn't click links
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jay I'm sorry, I must have deleted it. Send it to me again along with your last name and I'll put it in there. Thanks man!

Chris, that sounds fantastic. Thanks buddy!

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no prob on number, and chris you can ride or pick up from my house, whatever you want.....

OP
OP
EvilMel

EvilMel

doesn't click links
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Donny!!! I'm going to be wicked busy. It's for a wedding and I'm helping with some of the stuff. Let me tell you what all we've got going on (via PM) and maybe you can come meet up with us!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back