Anybody knows what this is?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cb684
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cb684

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2015
Messages
586
Reaction score
454
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only found those in this one frag. It was purchased recently and dipped with Revive. It really bleached out, and I thought I was going to loose it. It is getting color back (in the quarantine tank for almost 3 weeks now. Any body knows what this is?
Thanks
CB
FullSizeRender-1.jpg FullSizeRender-5.jpg
 
And just so I am a little more clear, I am talking about these little filamentous structures coming out of the coral.
 
Ok. It looks like those are Zanclea hydroid.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new