Anybody seen these zoas?

goosemans

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2023
Messages
455
Reaction score
462
Location
Montgomery, AL
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t necessarily care about the “name”. But after years of reefing I’ve never seen zoas like these. Bought yoda zoas about 6 months ago, then all the sudden these start showing up out of nowhere.

Pic taken with lights off

IMG_3718.jpeg IMG_3719.jpeg
 
I don’t necessarily care about the “name”. But after years of reefing I’ve never seen zoas like these. Bought yoda zoas about 6 months ago, then all the sudden these start showing up out of nowhere.

Pic taken with lights off

IMG_3718.jpeg IMG_3719.jpeg
Pink Hippo's without the Pink?
 
Under different more white. Picture doesn’t do them justice
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3720.jpeg
    IMG_3720.jpeg
    152.1 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_3721.jpeg
    IMG_3721.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_3722.jpeg
    IMG_3722.jpeg
    176.7 KB · Views: 78

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new