Anybody want to trade?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Huff747
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Huff747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2017
Messages
1,241
Reaction score
1,024
Location
Glen Carbon, IL
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've been trying to clean up my tank a bit so I've done some trimming, some on purpose and some accidental. Would be interested in trades if anybody is interested in anything.

Tried moving my big torch and it didn't like that and broke off a section that turned into 3 that I circled in pink. All multi-headed. It was traded to me as a dragon soul but came from a local reefer.
Screenshot 2024-09-14 at 5.07.14 PM.png


Hammer that was growing into stuff and parts were getting shaded so I cut it up. There's 8 different frags some with one head some with more and a couple that were growing into the shade are still really washed out but plenty to pick from.
Screenshot 2024-09-14 at 5.07.37 PM.png

Gatorades
Screenshot 2024-09-14 at 5.07.29 PM.png

Several frags of Rainbow Loom (on the left), Garf Bonsai (middle), and TriColor (right)
Screenshot 2024-09-14 at 5.07.02 PM.png

White Light picture of the same
Screenshot 2024-09-14 at 5.06.16 PM.png

Big hunk of red monti I broke off accidentally long ago, put it on a plug and it just kept growing.
Screenshot 2024-09-14 at 5.06.51 PM.png

Holy Grail Micromussa, both cover multiple frag plugs (I believe). I'd like to keep the top one but bottom one is available
Screenshot 2024-09-14 at 5.06.39 PM.png

Bam Bam's
Screenshot 2024-09-14 at 5.06.29 PM.png
 
Also have these jawbreakers I could spare. One on the top drag plug and two on the bottom
IMG_7158.jpeg
 
And if anyone wants a colony of purple stylo I have these two which are quite big and I have others down to frag size

IMG_7058.jpeg
 
Figured I'd give this a little Christmas time bump if anybody is looking.

Also have a number of frags of Pink Cadillac, Goldenrod Anacropora, Bam Bam Zoas, and I think I'm up to 4 Chicago Sunbursts now from natural splits.
 
Figured I'd give this a little Christmas time bump if anybody is looking.

Also have a number of frags of Pink Cadillac, Goldenrod Anacropora, Bam Bam Zoas, and I think I'm up to 4 Chicago Sunbursts now from natural splits.
If you have anything youre just looking to get rid of, I would love to take them off your hands, my tank is pretty new
 
Bumping up in case anybody is looking for the new year.

Updated shot of the rainbow looms, garf bonsai, and tri colors
Screenshot 2025-01-01 at 4.03.11 PM.png

Additional photos (Goldenrod)
Screenshot 2025-01-01 at 4.05.17 PM.png

Updated purple stylo colonies (they're really big):
Screenshot 2025-01-01 at 4.04.56 PM.png

ASD Rainbow Millie (Big chunk isn't available, but it was sticking out of the water so had to cut a couple frags):
Screenshot 2025-01-01 at 4.03.27 PM.png
 
I’d maybe be interested in some of the ASD rainbow. Here’s some of what I have:
IMG_3435.jpeg

IMG_3436.jpeg

IMG_3441.jpeg
IMG_3446.jpeg
 
I also have some red dragon Acropora, sunset Montipora, purple staghorn Acropora, green birdsnest, orange digitata, green digitata.

Some things I hope to have fraggable later this year:

Ice fire echinata
Crayola plana
BC skinny love
 
I also have some red dragon Acropora, sunset Montipora, purple staghorn Acropora, green birdsnest, orange digitata, green digitata.

Some things I hope to have fraggable later this year:

Ice fire echinata
Crayola plana
BC skinny love
I’m probably most interested in those last 3 when they’re ready. I think I have most of the rest.
 
We are thinking about jumping back into saltwater. Left the hobby 6 years ago. Had a 300 gallon cube at the time. Looking at a 6’, 285 gallon system this time.

Once we get. Set back up would be very interested in some corals.

Saltygram
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new