Anyone do maintenance?

SaltwaterandLime

Reefing with ADHD
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
2,043
Reaction score
2,846
Location
Ocala
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do we know anyone local who does aquarium maintenance??

I managed to break my foot and am going to require surgery. I am really struggling to keep up with everything while hobbling around on crutches and roller scooter. I have no idea if I can even afford it, but I’m seriously considering asking for help with my tanks during my recovery process (about 12 weeks apparently)

I have three tanks, 150g, 70g, and 50g. None of them are doing exactly well at the moment and I don’t want to see them crash even farther
 
What is going on with your tanks?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new