Anyone else expecting a shipment?

  • Thread starter Thread starter benny z
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
ra5asa9e.jpg
 
These are what I've been waiting for since October! Bonded pair liopropoma rubre. Swissguard basslets.

yhyny7ag.jpg
 
All ready for release. DSLR pics later.

e4ybaba2.jpg


All fat and healthy. Liveaquaria is the bomb.
 
benny,

Glad everything is healthy.

LA is the bomb. My entire large angelfish collection is from their DiversDen section. :)
 
Jealous!
 
You have no idea how hard I teetered on fish to stock this tank with. I knew I wanted the basslet pair, but was "stuck" otherwise. I'm glad I waited and made these choices. The other fish are a helfrichi firefish, yellow-banded possom wrasse, and geometric pygmy hawk. They are joining the only other fish in the tank, a yasha goby/shrimp pair. And now in one shipment I'm done stocking. :)
 
i held off all shipping till the weather gets better.. my boxes are too expensive to take a chance.. hahaha.. glad they made it ok
 
I wonder if freezing breaks down aminos like it does some other nutrients?

QUOTE=benny z;1679358]All ready for release. DSLR pics later.

e4ybaba2.jpg


All fat and healthy. Liveaquaria is the bomb.[/QUOTE]

Awesome :D
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new