Anyone else experiencing incorrect times of posts being shown?

Gumbies R Us

God, Bouldering, and Reefing
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
31,047
Reaction score
54,561
Location
North Georgia
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me explain.

I will post a comment or see a post get posted. Normally, it will say "Last posted moments ago" and go up by a minute every minute since it was posted. However, recently mine will say "last posted 10 minutes ago or longer," even on a brand-new post. Is this issue happening to anyone else?

Please report if you are seeing this issue, how long you have been seeing it and what browser you are using

I am also providing an image below showing what I mean by this.

For context, this has been happening on Firefox for me.

And no, it does not always glitch like this. I will see it maybe once or twice a day

1791466932625.png
 
Yes via the app

Example -

1c4ae3f7-4e4e-449e-b50e-b4f2e390fe94.jpg


This was posted maybe 8 hours ago
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new