Anyone Else Feeling Pretty Good About Their Tanks?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 13rodo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

13rodo

Lord of the Reefs
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2026
Messages
863
Reaction score
1,248
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First and foremost, this is NOT saying anything about my tank is perfect or even ideal. I have a little bit of cyano and my hermits have declared war against my snails.

That being said, my corals are visibly growing, my fish are fat and healthy, and everything feels pretty stable. I get a smile when I look at everything :)

So with all the problems threads out there, I thought I’d ask who else is feeling good vibes from their reefs?
 
First and foremost, this is NOT saying anything about my tank is perfect or even ideal. I have a little bit of cyano and my hermits have declared war against my snails.

That being said, my corals are visibly growing, my fish are fat and healthy, and everything feels pretty stable. I get a smile when I look at everything :)

So with all the problems threads out there, I thought I’d ask who else is feeling good vibes from their reefs?
Share your tank! Glad your tank is healthy and no issues with it!
 
Share your tank! Glad your tank is healthy and no issues with it!
Hey sorry just got back to my computer. The glass is kind of dirty. Little bit cyano too. But things are growing!

IMG_3967.jpeg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new