Anyone else on here just to look at crazy creatures?

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're not the only one :)
tenor.gif

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One of the coolest things is to take a flashlight out in he middle of the night and see what kinda party is happening in your reef!

jwt1603

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get on here everyday and try to find weird stuff, I love the microfauna of a reef, and some of the stuff here is just awesome. Just curious if I'm the only one creeping around.
I'm on this part of the forum a lot. I'm new to reefing and the critters are pretty amazing. Plus it helps me learn what to look for and know if it's a good guy or bad guy.

Dancingmad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Macro Algae tank gone weird. There is a foot long bristle worm in there I've named Gigantes. I got lucky and scored a legit feather duster from a bucket of miracle mud. So many pods n' worms n' criiiitters!

OP
OP
ArowanaLover1902

ArowanaLover1902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The weirdest thing I've seen hitchhike was a small blue octopus at my LFS. I asked if he was for sale because he was just bopping around a little tank with some fish and they didn't believe me, when I showed them they all rushed over to look at it. It was awesome. I'd love a tank just based on microfauna.

John3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can get lost looking at all the holes and crannies of my live rock. I find something new all the time. Of course you get the good and the bad, but mostly good so far.

I’m in here mostly to identify things I find but some of the crazy stuff people post makes me come back daily for a peak.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.4%
Back