Anyone ever buy a system off Alibaba?

  • Thread starter Thread starter keagan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

keagan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2026
Messages
412
Reaction score
542
Location
Antigonish, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone ever order an aquarium from Alibaba? I'm looking at the reef ready aquariums and even with a sump some aren't that bad of a price. Shipping is nuts on alot of them but the actual aquariums look decent in the majority of seller posts. Anyone suggest a certain supplier? Thanks in advance for any help.
 
I would be curious to see how well those tanks are!
 
Anyone ever order an aquarium from Alibaba? I'm looking at the reef ready aquariums and even with a sump some aren't that bad of a price. Shipping is nuts on alot of them but the actual aquariums look decent in the majority of seller posts. Anyone suggest a certain supplier? Thanks in advance for any help.
I definitely thought about it on multiple occasions. I’d like to know if someone has as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new