Anyone from Bakersfield?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mil26
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mil26

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2015
Messages
296
Reaction score
40
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone from Bakersfield to delano or tulare selling lps looking for hammer corals and bubble corals
 
Hi, I'm not from Bakersfield but I did reside in Merced for a while.
Are you looking for a seller from Bakersfield or are you a seller from Bakersfield advertising to other people in the Bakersfield area?

-Sal
 
I'm looking for a seller ah merced I've been there a few times
 
Ah, I see. I've also gone to Bakersfield a couple of times since I have family over there, but I've never gone to any of the aquarium stores in that area. I'm sure there are some sellers here from that area though and hopefully see this thread.

-Sal
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new