Anyone from Nashville Tn?

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2016
Messages
2,807
Reaction score
2,024
Location
Rochester, MN
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys I am looking for some reef tank owners who live in nashville. I would love to meet you and possibly do some trading as I know nobody here with tanks lol. I really want to get rid of some of my frags either for free/if you want to trade idc I just need to make space lol. If not I will just sell it back to the LFS. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new