Anyone giving away gsp ?

I am but shipping is too much and nit worth it for this. Find a lfs or local reefer that has it and they should give it away for free if they are a nice reefer.
 
I am but shipping is too much and nit worth it for this. Find a lfs or local reefer that has it and they should give it away for free if they are a nice reefer.
Haven't found any in my area. shipping is cheap for gsp. lmk if you change your mind
Thank you
 
Haven't found any in my area. shipping is cheap for gsp. lmk if you change your mind
Thank you
It’s 55 dollars for shipping overnight from my house. Just for that and most if you do it will be 40 at cheapest. I would do it but at that price it’s a lot for it.
 
It’s 55 dollars for shipping overnight from my house. Just for that and most if you do it will be 40 at cheapest. I would do it but at that price it’s a lot for it.
heard of people shipping them usps priority mail. Thought that was cheap. Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new