Anyone got a yellow digi?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PegasisR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PegasisR

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2018
Messages
1,249
Reaction score
438
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Show me your yellow digi!
 
Have you ever seen a yellow digi?
 
I used to have a big colony (correction yellow porites) about 7 years ago. I sold my system and all my coral. I’ve had my new tank going about 14 months. I haven’t looked for any yellow digi, but come to think of it I haven’t really seen any around. I do know when I had it, I was the only one around my area with it. I sold a bunch of frags out. I wonder if there’s still some of it around.
 
Last edited:
I don’t know that I’ve seen a yellow digitatata. The closest coral I can think of is a yellow porites. ORA has one.
 
I don’t know that I’ve seen a yellow digitatata. The closest coral I can think of is a yellow porites. ORA has one.
Agreed, let me correct myself, it was ORA porites. I always thought of it as yellow digi. Thanks @ Rick5
 
Fairly certain that yellow digitatas do not exist.
 
I have seen green digi that people put under blues and use a photo editor to look yellow. Does that count?

I don't think it does XD
 
I have seen green digi that people put under blues and use a photo editor to look yellow. Does that count?
Limited Edition Funfetti? Coolest digi to enter the trade.
 
I have red, green, purple and pink digitata. No yellow. Dosing different metals will shift the color tone a bit. e.g Iron will turn green digit brighter but will shift pink to red.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new