anyone have a Moto G7 ? I need help

Pedal Dangit

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2018
Messages
299
Reaction score
292
Location
Temecula CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Moto G7 power. I love it for the battery life and affordability, but for reef pics not so much.

Anyone have any suggestions for an app or settings yo use to get better focus and not so blue?

go easy on me I'm not much of a phone tech guy.

This is the best I have been able to produce some basic adjustments using the phones editor:
they usually come out very blue and out of focus.

118821942_2689341317948733_5448024082136884594_n.jpg
118934201_4300478060024769_8505001505948414890_n.jpg
118959772_348194679656097_3927290398543726236_n.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new