Anyone have a trachophylia move?

exnisstech

Grumpy old man
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2019
Messages
20,654
Reaction score
33,591
Location
Ashland Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious. I've had this one for a couple of years and it has never moved before. I noticed yesterday it has moved several inches to the right. It's been deflated for a couple of days but it does that sometimes so I didnt think anything about that. I have no large snails or urchins that could push it.

EDIT: it's not running from the pectinia, it's further away than it looks.

20230629_205318.jpg
 
Not personally, but apparently they will under the right conditions. That or your snails/crabs are playing a practical joke on you. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Not unless those guys are organizing. Snails and hermits are all small.
Well I know the hermits are organizing but their mission is to kill all snails then fight amongst themselves. :face-with-tears-of-joy:
 
Not unless those guys are organizing. Snails and hermits are all small.
Well I know the hermits are organizing but their mission is to kill all snails then fight amongst themselves. :face-with-tears-of-joy:
Mine are plotting and planning for the great snail apocalypse... :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new