Anyone have a Waterbox 50.3 aio?

Mrussell

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2012
Messages
123
Reaction score
145
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After taking 5 years off I’m looking to start up a new build. My rock has been cooking in the garage for 2 months now. I bought a cadlights 50 elite skimmer which seems to work nicely in the aio tanks. I’m leaning towards the waterbox 50.3 but I haven’t seen many build threads of running tanks. The 3 foot length is perfect for a spot I picked out in my house. My main concern is aquascape and the lack of depth in the display. Does anyone have any pictures of their waterbox 50.3 up and running?
 
bump_zpsd30545d0.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new