Anyone have an idea what this is?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dR3ws3r
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dR3ws3r

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2023
Messages
130
Reaction score
71
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_6191.jpeg


I have an idle QT tank, and noticed several of these little turds in there. Any idea what they are?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new