• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Anyone have any of these collector Zoas?

nosurrender00

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, looking to make a post holiday zoa purchase for anyone that may have the following zoa frags below? Would prefer to purchase from someone that has a few of these to save on shipping. Thanks!

JF Bloodshot
Princess Oxana
Delirium
Emperor V2
Toucan Sam
Llama Snack
Soul Sucker
Bowling Green Massacre
Mesosphere
Ghost Blood
Golden Leopard

david_ma

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
I have llama snack 2 polyps nice and fat, 2 polyps Jedi mind tricks and a single exosphere, I’ll be looking to make a pack of these to someone after the holidays next week.

OP
OP
N

nosurrender00

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have llama snack 2 polyps nice and fat, 2 polyps Jedi mind tricks and a single exosphere, I’ll be looking to make a pack of these to someone after the holidays next week.
Nice! I actually have mind tricks and exosphere, but would definitely be interested in the Llama, how much are you asking? Any other high end stuff or utter chaos maybe? Whenever you get a pic of the Llama, feel free to send, thanks.

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have JF Bloodshots on the list and tons of other high end zoas.
How much are ur bloodshots? I may pick up sometoday! I think you know I have been collecting highends and I have quite a lot now. I am getting some good deals but sometime I think I may be better off going to you since you have so many and i would avoid all the separates shipping fees! Not mention I get carried away doing auctions LOL Then they let me stay through next week and I add even more lol. ITs almost like a gambling addiction! haha If I get a list to u of what I have can you tell me what you have that I dont thats high end? Might be easier that way instead of asking for your full list! Plus you probably have some high ends that I dont know about!

Elliott ll

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, looking to make a post holiday zoa purchase for anyone that may have the following zoa frags below? Would prefer to purchase from someone that has a few of these to save on shipping. Thanks!

JF Bloodshot
Princess Oxana
Delirium
Emperor V2
Toucan Sam
Llama Snack
Soul Sucker
Bowling Green Massacre
Mesosphere
Ghost Blood
Golden Leopard
I have JF bloodshots. Will sell for $75 a head + either $25 2nd day air or $45 next day air. I bought them from Jason Fox at aquashella. Only have 2 heads to sell.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back