Anyone have link for nuvo 20 custom stand diy?

Jake_the_reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2019
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,049
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I want to make my own stand for my nuvo 20g pro tank I just got. However designing it will be a bit of a pain because my internet is too bad to download any cad programs. Does anyone have a link to a stand someone else has already made for the same tank with measurements or references?
 
I built my own stand for my Nuvo 20.
AABD915C-295F-4EB0-B4E0-A22221400CC9.jpeg
D0AD1E07-4DD5-4DAA-88F0-0D6B897CEBD1.jpeg
3EBB9D38-7838-4C13-80CE-492EC1DF41A7.jpeg
85D8EA0E-FCDC-4BFB-A453-22C0F041DE6A.jpeg
1DE20885-4177-48E9-AA31-7CA27BD85FE0.jpeg
 
I was thinking of doing just a box like that with no fancy cross braces. That stand works well with a simple design?

yes, way over kill for 200lbs. I could have used 1x4’s and it would have been enough to hold.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new