Anyone have names for for these sps frags?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bingus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bingus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2021
Messages
180
Reaction score
61
Location
battle ground
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Id please :)
7960BC0C-B708-4D56-9A19-977909B37ED7.jpeg
 
Nope sorry. Plus as a frag it might be hard to ID because they can go green for numerous reasons.

I have a pink caddy frag that was wonderfully colored and is now a deep green/blue after being in my tank for a week
 
Nope sorry. Plus as a frag it might be hard to ID because they can go green for numerous reasons.

I have a pink caddy frag that was wonderfully colored and is now a deep green/blue after being in my tank for a week
I think I worded my post poorly I was wondering if it was digital/acro or what sorry
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new