Anyone I.D. this for me?

phiber_optikx

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2008
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this free sps frag and have no idea what it is. The mother colony was very pink and smooth. There was not a single "edge" on the mother colony.

022.jpg

023-1.jpg
 
They can look different under different conditions but it looks just like the blue ridge corals I've seen including one the size of a bowling ball I say today at my LFS.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new