Anyone in Cumming/Dawsonville/Alpharetta want to sell some RO Water?

Dodgersfan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys, I'm going to need about 100 gallons of RO this weekend to set up a new tank. I can buy it from Southern Aquatics but its pretty far from my house (400 & jot-em-down, near the outlets), and I'd either have to buy 20 home depot buckets or make 4-5 trips. I don't have my own RO/DI set up yet. I'm hoping there's another Reefer that lives somewhere near me that has an RO/DI that is willing to sell me some water, it'll be much easier to move it 25 gallons at a time (I've got 5 buckets right now) from 5-10 miles away rather than 50 miles round trip. PM me if you're in the area and interested in helping out! Thanks.

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should always keep R2R as your main reefing site but Atlanta has a fairly active site you may want to ask on.

Theo15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently set up a 150 , I made a few trips to Wal-Mart and bought them out of distilled water, cost me roughly $75 to fill up

OP
OP
Dodgersfan

Dodgersfan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should always keep R2R as your main reefing site but Atlanta has a fairly active site you may want to ask on.

I posted there also, no one close enough to me, but one guy that was near my work offer d to lend me his RODI, which was really nice of him. But I was talked into just buying a new 4 stage RODI, I was planning on saving a little more for a 5 or 6 stage, but the 4 stage will pay for a little more than half of itself in the full up, so I decided to go that route.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 21.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back