Anyone in Raleigh NC?

Let me know if you are local, always looking for livestock or frags, been in the hobby for 15 years but never been in the forums.

Thanks!

Peter
Hi Peter, This is Richard, I am in Chapel Hill. Check my build thread for what I have been doing since starting last summer.
 
Just getting back into reefing here in Raleigh. Would be happy to talk to people about frags to start stocking this little tank of mine. Old 14g Biocube.
 
Let me know if you are local, always looking for livestock or frags, been in the hobby for 15 years but never been in the forums.

Thanks!

Peter
Im in raleigh!
 
Hey everyone! I'm in the Raleigh area as well. I'm new here and brand new to reefing. My BF has had reef tanks and got me one for Christmas (arriving next week), so he'll be helping me out. I'm going to be looking for a lot of things coming up soon, so any recommendations on where to buy (local and online) is greatly appreciated.
 
Hey everyone! I'm in the Raleigh area as well. I'm new here and brand new to reefing. My BF has had reef tanks and got me one for Christmas (arriving next week), so he'll be helping me out. I'm going to be looking for a lot of things coming up soon, so any recommendations on where to buy (local and online) is greatly appreciated.
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!
 
Apex NC - Welcome to the Greatest Reef Forum in the world.

Look through my threads, I'm a 45 year reefer. I enjoying helping others.

IMG_1795.JPEG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new