Anyone interested in T-shirts?

Would you be interested in purchasing a club t-shirt with proceeds going to a charity?

  • Yes - no more than $10

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Yes - no more than $15

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Yes - no more than $20

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Yes - no more than $25

    Votes: 4 21.1%

  • Total voters
    19
  • Poll closed .
I'll definitely jump onboard with this too. I'd be down for several t-shirts a year and it would be fantastic to see all the donations go towards reef related causes, especially considering how global warming is devastating our coral reefs. It would be weird to me if donations went elsewhere, right? :) Count me in!
 
I'll definitely jump onboard with this too. I'd be down for several t-shirts a year and it would be fantastic to see all the donations go towards reef related causes, especially considering how global warming is devastating our coral reefs. It would be weird to me if donations went elsewhere, right? :) Count me in!

Agree with this!
 
Yes, I am very much interested in getting the T-shirt for my brother as he likes to do charity work a lot, so it would be a great gift for his birthday. He recently visited to Benin on a mission humanitaire program for helping the orphans.
 
I'm in! Also, I have a friend who owns a screen printing shop in hartford and I'm sure they would love to help. If we want to make the tshirts even cheaper, I have a thing called a Yudu at home screen printing kit that we could make a quick stencil for and whip up shirts at meetings or whatever! Would love to help if i can
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new