Anyone into fly tying

StoneFlyTyer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
28
Reaction score
25
Location
Lyndonville, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well I see lots of threads on a wide array of things , so I figured I'd see if anyone else ties flys and enjoys fly fishing. Here is a bass popper and catipiller I tied image.jpeg image.jpeg
 
Funny you just posted this. I commented on your woodworking skills and thought for sure you must be in to fly tying given your user name...lol. You have many skills my friend.
 
I have a rod and reel but haven't used it enough to remember how to tie the leader on the line
 
Funny you just posted this. I commented on your woodworking skills and thought for sure you must be in to fly tying given your user name...lol. You have many skills my friend.
I saw ur post, and yes I'm a jack of all trades but master of none lol. My wife hates it sometimes cause I got so many hobbies lol
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new