Anyone keep a Pom Pom crab?

  • Thread starter Thread starter saltyhog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2014
Messages
9,413
Reaction score
15,938
Location
Conway, Arkansas
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had mine about 6 months in my IM Fusion 10 gallon pico. He's pretty cryptic but I see him some every day.....almost always during feeding time. This was tonight while I was watching football, the tank is by my chair.
Pompom2 (1 of 1).jpg


Pompom1 (1 of 1).jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new