Anyone know lf the best ATO for a Innovative Marine 15G cube?

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I am setting up my first nano tank, and I need a auto top off. I have a Innovative Marine 15G AIO cube, so I was wondering if anyone has the same tank and has a auto top off that is working for them. Thanks!

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I am setting up my first nano tank, and I need an auto top off. I have an Innovative Marine 15G AIO cube, so I was wondering if anyone has the same tank and has an auto top off that is working for them. Thanks!
Not specifically sure but an ato is key for salinity stability ime.

GARRIGA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have that tank. Just not yet setup. Planning to use the latest ATO from Tunz. Like the new features and redundancy. Granted the reservoir for that small a tank isn’t going to put too much water on the floor if it failed and likely not dropping salinity enough to cause harm but I’d rather just stick with what appears to be the industry benchmark.

Etkini

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I use the ReefBreeders Prism on mine, and it works fine. After I bought it I did see some reviews where people say after about a year the magnets are rusted though, so that's something I have to watch for.

On my 100 EXT I use the Innovative Marine ATO, which I will go with on my 15 if I have issues with the Prism. I like it because you can use any pump under 1000W on it you like, so if the pump dies I'm not stuck with needing to buy a specific replacement.

Blue Spot Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I cannot get my Tunze Nano seasoned, it keeps dumping 3 gallons in my sump of a 25 IM Lagoon EXT, I pull it and put it on my 7 gallon nano outside so I can see what the problem is, yeah works perfectly outside, inside NOPE, I am getting to old to do hand and knee work.
Form my IM Lagoon 25EXT I use this
MT Duetto 2

For my IM Fusion 15 AIO

Haacheew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have used the MagTool MT Duetto 2 for a month. It works fine and so far so good. I am happy to have this water top-off automation.

Only issue is when it is disconnected (e.g. due to out of electricity), it stops completely and all settings reset. You must re-adjust to the desire water level/volume again. Not sure it has a memory IC or not. (My budget Jabao auto dosing pump has that memory IC. As soon as the juice comes back up, it keeps functioning automatically as normal).

Last edited:

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's not exactly any "best" ATO for you- there will be a ton of opinions but on my smaller tanks I have used this one with great success.. Currently running 6 of them in the house on various setups.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 113 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back