Anyone know this Chalice coral ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sea waves
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sea waves

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2013
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSC_01061.jpg
I want to buy this guy , but would love to know ID of this ?
 
This may not be helpful, I don't know if it's named but the most important thing is if you like it and the price seems fair for you then go for it. That baby looks pretty cools though!!!
 
That is a keeper. Multi-colored eyes are always a plus.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
 
6cb6c193-a14b-4d9e-9677-6f0e25fc4b45.jpg Got it , but it look not the same at all

The yellow equally spaced glares look like you have it under LED. The original picture may have been under different light type of different color scheme LED. Chalices always change color depending on your tank lighting anyway. But both pictures are still of a great colored chalice.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
 
That's awesome looking man nice find congrats!!!
I hope your happy with it, is say it looks better than the first pic!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new