Anyone know what this is?

Justin1997

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
280
Reaction score
31
Location
Toronto, Ontario
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for bad pic it looks about 4" long can't tell how far it goes back into my rock though
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1441988174.449646.jpg
 
Have you touched it? Looks like a piece of hose or something.
 
Do you think that maybe there is a clam in your rock and that was the tongue? I have never had clams but I have heard of people getting rock and a clam being inside.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new