Anyone Located in the East Bay?

Scalawag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just made this account. I’m over in Oakley Brentwood area. New to the hobby. Really interested in starting a large reef tank. Open to suggestions and help around my area.

JVU

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just made this account. I’m over in Oakley Brentwood area. New to the hobby. Really interested in starting a large reef tank. Open to suggestions and help around my area.
Hi! There are lots of reef keepers in the East Bay. If you are looking to make local connections you should check out the actual local club- Bay Area Reefers:

bareefers.org

Folks are very generous with their time and expertise (and coral) in the club. I’m in Walnut Creek myself and I work in the Brentwood area.

Scalawag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! There are lots of reef keepers in the East Bay. If you are looking to make local connections you should check out the actual local club- Bay Area Reefers:

bareefers.org

Folks are very generous with their time and expertise (and coral) in the club. I’m in Walnut Creek myself and I work in the Brentwood area.
That’s great! I’m definitely going to get active on there. The wife and I are ready to pull the trigger on a big tank so I’ll need all the advice I can get

AgentSPS

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in Danville. Always on the hunt for rarities. Especially focused on building my Goni garden now!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 122 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back