Anyone need a harlequin shrimp?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vinstr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Vinstr

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Messages
37
Reaction score
15
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a harlequin shrimp I am going to take back to the LFS if anyone wants or needs one. I had a starfish infestation that this guy cleaned up and now has none left so I dont want him to starve. Let me know asap as I am bringing him back later today unless someone needs him first.
 
The shrimp is taken
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new