OP
OP
gotmesalty77

gotmesalty77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
since i started this hobby ibn 2012 the trend has been upward for sure. I took a few years off and moved to orlando and now folks are calling there corals weed names and what not. The one thing i always took notice of was the independent guys taking ques from the big names kept jacking up prices on everything. i just hope unchecked greed took a beating somewhere

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d pay $50 to keep that out of my tank.
since i started this hobby ibn 2012 the trend has been upward for sure. I took a few years off and moved to orlando and now folks are calling there corals weed names and what not. The one thing i always took notice of was the independent guys taking ques from the big names kept jacking up prices on everything. i just hope unchecked greed took a beating somewhere
There are always hobbyists buying those name brand corals thus causing the market prices staying high.

OP
OP
gotmesalty77

gotmesalty77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Things just got so crazy there for awhile i could not believe it. Some of the farms here and they legit hve so much stock its not even funny. Your not going to be able to give away holy grail torches.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 11.1%
Back