Anyone order from saltwaterfish.com recently?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dedragon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2019
Messages
6,900
Reaction score
4,943
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was just looking but havent used the site in about 15 years. Are they still just ok?
 
Anything to worry about? Im going to order really hardy fish from them and qt btw
 
I’m not a fan of that place, i ordered one time from them about a year and a half ago, not impressed and the customer service was not very helpful when I called to ask them a question
 
I’ve ordered coral and inverts. Most came in great shape. One likes rough, I communicated via email. They were accommodating and told me to wait a few days. It died. They refunded that coral, no issues or arguing
 
Was just gonna get 2 latezonatus clowns from them as they are hard to find. Making a frag/nano tank just carpet anemones, frag racks and a pair of clowns
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new