Anyone ordered yellow head jawfish from KP Aquatics?

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2014
Messages
8,051
Reaction score
10,100
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not doubting the health of jawfish from KPA as I have always gotten very healthy fish from them. My question is more if jawfish from them do well longterm in reef temperatures? I do keep my reef a bit cooler than most, 77°- 78 but I know ideally their target temps are 72-78. I could possibly turn my temperature down to 76° which might be better. Please share your personal experiences with these fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new