Anyone owns OG holy grail torch?

Vu Nguyen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I own og holygrail torch.
Mine have green base, yellow color in middle and blue tip.
The color will develop as it grow.
My photo skill suck with iphone 7 no filter and my radion setting at 16k not 20k blue like people taling picture online.

52CD14D1-6C5A-419B-91BE-3779730409B0.jpeg

Acrostick

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really bad phone pic. So....... is this a HG? I had some indo HG and indo gold have a full polyp bail out in my tank. 4 months later I saw 3 baby specs on my sandbed. Saved all 3. Will try to post a video.

Screenshot_2019-07-24-07-59-04.png

Art_by_God

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought this one as a one head baby from Reef-a-polooza from a reputable vendor. The vender had it separate as a Indo Holy Grail. This was purchased on April of 2018. A year and 3 months later it grew to 16 heads. The picture only has 8 head because I fragged it and kept half. The other frags are 4 pieces with one with 1 head, one with 3 heads and two pieces with 2 heads each. The two pieces with 2 heads were sold in the same week I posted it for sale.
IMG_20190801_223329.jpg

OP
OP
CoralAddict645

CoralAddict645

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Bought this one as a one head baby from Reef-a-polooza from a reputable vendor. The vender had it separate as a Indo Holy Grail. This was purchased on April of 2018. A year and 3 months later it grew to 16 heads. The picture only has 8 head because I fragged it and kept half. The other frags are 4 pieces with one with 1 head, one with 3 heads and two pieces with 2 heads each. The two pieces with 2 heads were sold in the same week I posted it for sale.
IMG_20190801_223329.jpg
That’s more of a indo gold/dragon soul, not holy grail

Art_by_God

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are mine for reference

BE238B42-ED2F-49FF-AC77-101B879E6355.jpeg

The Indo golds that I have seen have shorter and stubier tenticals and gold throughout. I agree that its closer to a Indo dragon soul. But even then the dragon souls I have seen has slight differences. I asked the vendor for a holy Grail and this is what he was selling and I compared it to the others in the show and they were the same. Not to mention sold out so, like everyone says all corals look different in different conditions, lighting and water peramiters. I also have an Aussie Gold. But this piece is by far more impressive than most torches I have seen. I also have an Indo neon green torch colony with over 16 heads.

OP
OP
CoralAddict645

CoralAddict645

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The Indo golds that I have seen have shorter and stubier tenticals and gold throughout. I agree that its closer to a Indo dragon soul. But even then the dragon souls I have seen has slight differences. I asked the vendor for a holy Grail and this is what he was selling and I compared it to the others in the show and they were the same. Not to mention sold out so, like everyone says all corals look different in different conditions, lighting and water peramiters. I also have an Aussie Gold. But this piece is by far more impressive than most torches I have seen. I also have an Indo neon green torch colony with over 16 heads.
Who is the vendor?

OP
OP
CoralAddict645

CoralAddict645

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have owned 4 different strains of holy grails and never seen one with purple like yours lol. But I do have a lot indo gold variants that look like that

Art_by_God

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who is the vendor?
I bought corals from, Jason Fox, World Wide Corals, Big R Reefs, Top Shelf Aquatics, Mad Hatter's Reef and Pirates reef corals. I bought alot of corals at reef-a-polooza last year. Can't remember which one it came from but it was one of those.

Art_by_God

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have owned 4 different strains of holy grails and never seen one with purple like yours lol. But I do have a lot indo gold variants that look like that
I just looked up Indo Gold Torch and it looks nothing like mine. Maybe there are other variations but I didn't find one that looks like my torch. I am just going by what I was told by the vendor.

Screenshot_20190809-164436.jpg

YaboiNathan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
IMG_20190801_223329.jpg
Definitely not a holy grail. I have a dragon soul that looks just like this

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back